lost security code??
crawfcj

My laptop was recently rebuilt by our tech support person.  In the process, the automatic login to the MiFi2200 was lost.  Now when I try to logon it asks for security code.  I don't remember what that code was.  How do i get another?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: lost security code??
jnestell
Contributor - Level 2

The code should be on the bottom of the Mifi.  It is all digits but I do not recall what the label was.  Maybe something like s/n?  Hope that helps.

If for some reason you set your own password, you will have to reset the Mifi.

0 Likes
crawfcj

How do i reset the codes?  The password on the body of the device does not work.

0 Likes
JB21386
Contributor - Level 1

crawfcj wrote:

How do i reset the codes?  The password on the body of the device does not work.

You can hard reset by pushing a paper clip into the tiny hole on the back of the unit til the light goes out.

0 Likes
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

If any of the suggestions did not work for you, keep in mind that our tech support can always help with establishing a new security code for your device and also if you didn't change the password to a personal password then try using the case-sensitive default password: “admin”. I hope that this is helpful to you!

This information can also be found in the user manual by clicking on this link: http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/mifi_2200/mifi2200.pdf starting on page 23

0 Likes