VZAccess Manager error: "Running the wizard will disconnect this connection"
MarcelloM
Enthusiast - Level 1

VZAccess manager is giving me the following error:

"You are currently connected. Running the Wizard will disconnect this connection. Do you wish to continue?"

Even if I click "cancel" I get disconnected.

I used to get this error about once a week. It's happening every ten minutes now!

I'm using a USB720 modem. I get this error on multiple computers. I've uninstalled and reinstalled software many times. There doesn't seem to be any documentation for this error. In fact, there doesn't seem to be much documentation for this device or software at all!

Any ideas?

thanks, Marcello

0 Likes
Re: VZAccess Manager error: "Running the wizard will disconnect this connection"
JB21386
Contributor - Level 1

What version of VZAccess Manager are you using? Have you tried downloading the newest version from www.vzam.net

0 Likes
Re: VZAccess Manager error: "Running the wizard will disconnect this connection"
MarcelloM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Downloaded the latest version and the error message is gone, but it's still disconnecting me randomly, it's just not showing me an error message. It's annoying, but I'll just keep reconnecting.

I'm still disappointed at the lack of documentation for this software. If Verizon is going to show us an error message, shouldn't Verizon have documentation that tells us what the error message means?

0 Likes
JB21386
Contributor - Level 1

MarcelloM wrote:

Downloaded the latest version and the error message is gone, but it's still disconnecting me randomly, it's just not showing me an error message. It's annoying, but I'll just keep reconnecting.

I'm still disappointed at the lack of documentation for this software. If Verizon is going to show us an error message, shouldn't Verizon have documentation that tells us what the error message means?

The main probably is the software isn't even made by Verizon, they relay on a 3rd party vendor that makes the software. There have been serveral times when after an update, things have stopped working. Its very frustrating!

As far as the disconnecting, does it do that after you are idle for a while or does it do it when you are actively using the internet? Are you connecting to a VPN for work or anything? 

0 Likes