User Management link for Network Extender
Chris92V

Can anyone post the link for the user management site on My Verizon so I can manage who has access to my Network Extender? This is like Deja Vu for me. Went through the same scenario looking for the top box reset tool to get my boxes to read the correct time after we went to Daylight Savings Time! Verizon -- please, please update you documentation in your manuals to call out the specific location!

Thanks for any HELP!

0 Likes
Re: User Management link for Network Extender
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
It's available thru your MyVerizon account online. Under MyServices--->My Network Extender.
Chris92V

Been to the "My Services" section. I see my TV, my Internet, My Home Phone and My Cell Phone but no "My Network Extender" Could it be under one of these?

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Geeez. Now you've really got me stumped. So you have Verizon residental services and it's all bundled together, right? Do you use www.verizon.com or www.verizonwireless.com? I would think if you went to vzw.com and log in there it should only show your wireless service and the Net Ext would be where I originally told you. But if it's not....

Keep looking...it has to be somewhere, right?

When you find it let us know so we can reference back to this post if need be.

0 Likes
sciphydude
Enthusiast - Level 2
look under my cell phone. then click on my services.  There should be a link under there that says network extender.  you can set your preferences there.
0 Likes
ColdnFrosty
I assume you have it installed and its working? It has to be registered with VZW. This usually occurs when you buy it - just like a phone. The the option should appear. You might have to give them a call.
0 Likes