Network Extender 2 (SLS-BU10B) New device, password not working 'LTEFemto + LAST4'
voodoo452

Hi, i just purchased this device, its running 3.1.5.01.

I am able to access the device web page, but I am unable to login to its admin interface.  The password found in the documentation bundled with it are not working 'LTEFemto + LAST4'

I've reset this thing 5 times w/o any luck.

Also, I see it doesn't appear this can be locked down for the account owners use ONLY, which might warrant a return. 

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender 2 (SLS-BU10B) New device, password not working 'LTEFemto + LAST4'
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

This might be a misunderstanding of the semantics in the user guide or which value the last 4 is referring to.

The user guide provides and example:

LTEFemto00A3

Where LTEFemto is the static value and 00A3 is the last 4 digits of the MAC ID seen on the bottom of the Network Extender.  Passwords are caps sensitive so make sure you are typing everything as it is described in the User Guide.

If the default credentials are not working and the restore defaults feature is not having an impact then your device is effectively locked out.  All you can do is contact VZW and request a replacement device under the warranty.

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender 2 (SLS-BU10B) New device, password not working 'LTEFemto + LAST4'
chikidroid

I have the same problem. This password + the last four of the MAC address does not work. I tried it as is, I tried it all caps, which is what a representative texted to me, I tried it all lowercase... nothing works to get me into the admin settings. I have also factory reset the device multiple times. The device works, it shows as active. I just can't access any of the admin settings because the passwrod is no good.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Try different web browsers and see if one performs better than another for this task.

Try a different PC and see if the problem is isolated to the first PC.

If this doesnt work then see my previous post about your extender being locked out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chikidroid, having access to the admin page for your extender is a must! We are here to help! To confirm, where did you purchase the device from? Also, is the MAC ID registered on your Verizon account? 

Voodoo452, what is the purchase date for your device? Where was the device purchased from? Also, what are you looking to accomplish on the admin site? 

JaimeG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes