Homefusion wifi connection issues
l3umms

My Verizon cell phones (both galaxy s3) won't stay connected to the homefusion wifi they automatically switch to 4g.  The phones say that the wifi quality is too poor.   When we first got homefusion the phones would connect for a while and now they wont stay connected.  The internet on our computer and game systems work fine as long as we complete daily hbr and hba reboots.

0 Likes
Re: Homefusion wifi connection issues
Not applicable

I don't know a lot about the wifi service other than your complaint is not unheard of.   The GS3 is a fast phone and will connect to the best service.  Your home wifi service may be over taxed by many devices at once, or needs a firmware update, or has a problem.  

I have upgraded cable internet and am glad for it, dial up or fois is horribly slow in comparison.

I suggest complaint to customer service, we here at Forums can only validate your concern.

0 Likes
l3umms

thanks for the reply.  I wish I had another internet option as homefusion is very expensive uses lots of data and constantly needs rebooted.  I will give customer service a call.

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you Set your HOMEFUSION router to a HIDDEN NETWORK? IF  not, I HIGHLY recommend you call TECH SUPPORT and let them walk you through this process. The reason I say this is my DATA was and now AGAIN is being Hijacked via the Internet. So, basically, if your DATA is skyrocketing, chances are VERY high that someone is USING YOUR DATA that YOU HAVE TO PAY as I've been facing since MARCH 2014. FOR 3 years PRIOR, no problems WHATSOEVER. MY THOUGHTS are When the TECH comes out to install, THEY SHOULD ADVISE OF THIS AND SET IT UP HIDDEN NETWORK TO START WITH but they don't because VERIZON IS MAKING TONS OF $ off of ALL of us. If you look under the topic of HOMEFUSION DATA OVERAGES, you'll see a TON of others. ALSO, if you check the BBB, you will see MILLIONS of complaints filed because IT IS NOT FAIR THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMEONE OVERSEAS TO HIJACK MY DATA AND YET I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT EVEN THOUGH THEY CAN EASILY IDENTIFY THE "IP ADDRESSES" and KNOW ITS NOT ME USING THIS DATA. It was RESOLVED after putting it under HIDDEN NETWORK, until the Dec 15-Jan 16 bill and again this month. BUT, we did get a new computer Christmas and I believe somehow its not picking up the HIDDEN NETWORK. BUT, I would ABSOLUTELY call TECH SUPPORT and TELL THEM YOU WANT TO SET YOUR HOME FUSION TO A HIDDEN NETWORK and they will walk you through it. HOPE IT HELPS YOU, if ya not careful, you will be looking at RIDICULOUS charges, like $1,000+ FOR A MONTHHHHHHHHHHHH. YES, one month. And, to make it worse, there were 7 weeks back in January 2014/February 2014 that we were NOT Home and the BOX WAS TURNED OFF but yet still billed for RIDICULOUS amounts of data. Because I was TIRED of dealing with this, I set up Deer cams on STEADY video and video'd the box frontal and the computer side while gone, showing that BOX OFF for 7 weeks straight! YEP, DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT! Best wishes!

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

@I3umms Sorry, I forgot to tag you. Please read my comment above about your DATA! Hope it helps you before you end up in a HORRIFIC situation as I did with Bills over $1,000+ per month...Smiley Sad BECAUSE PPL CAN HIJACK YOUR DATA ONLINE... And, VERIZON will NOT take your word, nor will the FRAUD dept do ANYTHING. I've gone through the HIGHEST (Diamond Ticket) of levels with DATA STOLEN ISSUES. Best wishes! I know its not to do with your WIFI issues, but I noticed you mentioned its using ALOT of data

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

l3umms Sorry it didn't tag ya , suggestion about your HIGH DATA above. Hope you get that under control QUICKLY!! Best wishes!!!

0 Likes