Home fusion broadband service down in November
Longbranch219

My home fusion broadband has been down for 5 days. We exhausted the tier 2 tech support and was told it was a software issue and we would be contacted within 24 hours. It's going on about 72 hours without a callback. I pay for the equipment support, so assumed they would have at least sent a tech out by now. The phone support people have been helpful, but it's not something I or they can troubleshoot as we have tried everything and the Hda is just not working. Has anybody else had this issue recently? Did Verizon brick their Hda with a recent firmware update?

0 Likes
Re: Home fusion broadband service down in November
Longbranch219

After another several minutes on the phone with support I finally got routed to the "insurance" company who handles equipment support. After a few on the phone with this person, a contractor I suspect, he told me they would dipstch a tech on Tuesday, but could not provide a ticket number, or the location of the tech and then hung up on me. Not sure why Verizon wireless couldn't handle it directly. Still on phone (14 minutes and counting) with Verizon to provide me some kind of back up that this call actually transpired. I have a lengthy trouble ticket history by now. First world problem, I know, but have to reconsider what these services are costing, could put the money to better use.

0 Likes
Re: Home fusion broadband service down in November
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your home internet not work is critical, Longbranch219. I apologize that it took so long for you to be connected to Asurion for a replacement. http://vz.to/2ggTu5w
You can reach out to the Asurion Command Center at 877.686.4434 to check on your appointment. I will also send you a private message

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes