Data usage function is always unavailable
ddlovato
Enthusiast - Level 3

Every time I go to check how much data I've used on my jetpack it says "Data Usage unavailable" Is there a way to fix this so I can see how much data I'm using without going on my verizon every time?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data Usage Function is always unavailable
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Please confirm your Jetpack model.

I believe the ability of the Jetpack to report data is a reflection of how your account is setup.  If you happen to have the Jetpack on a shared plan then chances are this feature will be disabled.  At least that is the way they work for my corporate account Jetpacks.  Those Jetpacks that are on individual data plans should be able to use this feature.  You might need to update or refresh some account information to get everything flowing again.

I'd suggest contacting VZW directly (via chat, phone or instore) on this one since it will most likely boil down to an account issue.

View solution in original post

Re: Data Usage Function is always unavailable
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Please confirm your Jetpack model.

I believe the ability of the Jetpack to report data is a reflection of how your account is setup.  If you happen to have the Jetpack on a shared plan then chances are this feature will be disabled.  At least that is the way they work for my corporate account Jetpacks.  Those Jetpacks that are on individual data plans should be able to use this feature.  You might need to update or refresh some account information to get everything flowing again.

I'd suggest contacting VZW directly (via chat, phone or instore) on this one since it will most likely boil down to an account issue.