Can our Network 3G Extender be exchanged for a 4G?
DilbertE
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have been trying to contact Verizon Support all morning long, finally after on hold for a half hour was told I needed to talk to someone else. No more calling Verizon. Our Network Extender is a 3G model and we now have 4G phones. Can this extender be exchanged? Will we have to pay full price for 4G extender as we paid a lot for our existing 3G model.

0 Likes
Re: Can our Network 3G Extender be exchanged for a 4G?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I have not heard of ANY trade-in value of the 3G Extender for a different model.  Option might be to look on eBay/Amazon for a 4G Extender and sell your 3G Extender there.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

3G extender is worthless as Verizon is shutting down CDMA in 11 months

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know your time is valuable and do apologize that it took so long for support DilbertE. I would love to help as much as I can. I have sent you a private message so I can review your options. 

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important you have the best possible service at home and that your extender is working to help improve your service, DilbertE. We do not exchange 3G extenders for 4G extenders. What we can do is look into the service at your location. Most 4G devices have an option for Wi-Fi calling. Have you tested this with your phones, http://spr.ly/6583EuIFt? If not, please test this and let us know how it goes. Is there anything wrong with your 3G extender? Do you have any trouble with text or data?

DanielleR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

boringusername,

I certainly want to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Are you having any problems with your service or network extender? If so, please provide me with details on what is going on. What Zip Code are you currently in?

AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes