Can I connect another extender to increase my signal?
Malamute67
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a DSL connected SCS-2U01 extender in my home due to liviing in the 'boonies'. I want to extend coverage to my detached 'garage/workshop' about 75 feet away from my house. Can I connect another SCS-2U01 to a WiFi extender's RJ-45 port to get coveage? Or is there a better option?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a DSL connected SCS-2U01 extender in my home due to liviing in the 'boonies'. I want to extend coverage to my detached 'garage/workshop' about 75 feet away from my house. Can I connect another SCS-2U01
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this Verizon DSL service? If so, you are asking in the wrong forum. You need head to Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a DSL connected SCS-2U01 extender in my home due to liviing in the 'boonies'. I want to extend coverage to my detached 'garage/workshop' about 75 feet away from my house. Can I connect another SCS-2U01
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this Verizon DSL service? If so, you are asking in the wrong forum. You need head to Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes