how much is Insurance and Equipment Protection cost per month
amybenedetto

how much is Insurance and Equipment Protection cost per month

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how much is Insurance and Equipment Protection cost per month
JohnnyNoCash363
Enthusiast - Level 3

Total mobile Protection is $13 a month for a smartphone.  Total Equipment Coverage is $9 and the only thing you don't get is Verizon Tech Coach.  There's also wireless phone protection for 6.45(I think)  a month but you don't get the extended warranty with that one.  You could get Total Mobile Protection Multi device for $39 and it would cover your whole account until you've made claims on 3 devices, but that one is only a benefit if you have 3 or more devices on your account.

0 Likes
Re: how much is Insurance and Equipment Protection cost per month
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely know the importance of having equipment protection on your account, amybenedetto. I will be happy to go over the various tiers we offer. We offer a Total Mobile Protection multi-line coverage feature for $39.00 per month. The single line Total Mobile Protection feature is $13.00 for Smartphones. We also offer Total Equipment Coverage is $9.00 as well as Wireless Phone Protection for $6.75 to cover Smartphones. Does this help?

GregL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes