What's up with HTC & VZW... 2017 (Q3-4)
MIKEYPUGS0134

I have a question; and no one can seem to answer me; not even the internet; I get the surf around.   *  Is there a new HTC device, coming to verizon?  I am aware, that HTC manufactured the Pixel/XL.  But I see Google went with LG, to manufacture the Pixel 2.  Do you know anything?  Anyone know anything?

I'm just a wondering what to do here; because my family is exclusive to HTC; have been.  And my contract is up; has been for months.

My family and I, along with some friends I know.... we're all sorta, holding off.  Hoping, that a new (HTC) device, will find its way to Verizon Wireless.  As the HTC 10; is old now.  That's past news.  Technology moves fast~~~~

Thanks Everyone

P.S.  My family, friends, and I, can not afford to buy direct (unlocked phones) from HTC website.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What's up with HTC & VZW... 2017 (Q3-4)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

With the device payment agreement, you are still paying full price for the phones at Verizon Wireless too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MIKEYPUGS0134

When Verizon Wireless is the only one that gives a person credit.... this is what happens.  But I don't care; because I've been with Verizon..... ten years on their records.  However, I was with them way back in ....1999; but left for AT&T.  I didn't stay long; and came right back to verizon.  (NOTE) There was a gap in there, when I was out of country, and was not allowed to have a personal mobile device.  That's why the gap.  But I don't care what anyone says.... Verizon, always has the biggest selection of devices, accessories, and even network strength; especially here in this deep appalachian valley.

0 Likes
MIKEYPUGS0134

This explains a lot everyone: HTC: Sell to Google or Cut Half Its Staff? - Barron's Google made the Pixel/XL, so if you're a die hard HTCer such as myself; say good night~~~~

0 Likes
miketen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't had an HTC phone since HTC One with Verizon.  The HTC U12 Plus is coming out this summer though!  And I'm especially loving the phone's specs it looks like a great upgrade from my current driver, the LG V20.  I really hope the U12 Plus comes to Verizon if it doesn't I may switch carriers

0 Likes
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thanks for your feedback. Great news! The HTC U12+ is now certified for Verizon.

HTC U12+ now available for Verizon

0 Likes
MIKEYPUGS0134

Awesome about the HTC U12+  I think VZW, will sell a lot of units.  And I hope they are black this time around.  HTC, makes great phones!  And I get tons of compliments on my camera with this HTC 10.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

MIKEYPUGS0134 wrote:

Awesome about the HTC U12+ I think VZW, will sell a lot of units. And I hope they are black this time around. HTC, makes great phones! And I get tons of compliments on my camera with this HTC 10.

Verizon Wireless doesn't sell the U12+ directly. You can purchase it from the manufacturer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes