Verizon will rob, ignore and ultimatelly make you feel like a dummy for ever believing their sales pitch.
eleste
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched to verizon and bought 4 phones with 4 new lines on discount(traded old phones and rebate), 3 lines received the discount, 1 didn't due to verizon's error and it costed me 650$ overall. I was told to wait 2-3 bill cycles and the discount was still not reflected on the bill, after spending countless minutes on the phone on multiple calls I was told to wait another 1 to 2 bill cycles, 3 months later still nothing changed. At this point I realize I'm being scammed, I'll try one more time as a final courtesy attempt and to let verizon know of my intentions before going to small claims court no matter what it takes and how much more it costs me. I have never been scammed like this in my life before and plain lied to my face, and I won't let it fly by, it's the principle.  Not to mention I'll do my very best to make it clear on every social media of how ignorant and mischievous verizon's practices are. Could have had a costumer for life, but your petty ways makes me sick to my stomach and makes me deeply regret switching, can't wait to go back to Tmobile. Finally I can't be more happy to have kept all paperwork and picture records of invoices recepts and eveything along the way to make it possible to stick it back to verizon.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon will rob, ignore and ultimatelly make
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If they sent you a private message through the Verizon Wireless Community forum, have you actually opened the private message in the community forum and replied from there instead of replying to the email notification of that message? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Whoa! We don't want you to regret switching to us. I am a consumer myself so I understand wanting to make sure that you get your promotions. I would love to investigate this for you. I have sent you a private note so we can better help you.  AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
eleste
Enthusiast - Level 2

You sent me a private note asking for my number for you to call, discuss and look into this matter, but there is no email to reply to, as the email you used to send me the note [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] doesn't work to send a reply to getting the message "bad destination email address reject". How do I provide you with my phone number for you to contact me at without posting it here?

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If they sent you a private message through the Verizon Wireless Community forum, have you actually opened the private message in the community forum and replied from there instead of replying to the email notification of that message? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

eleste
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, I didn't realize the email was just a notification and thought that's the actual private message. Now I was able to find the private message in the forum and be able to reply to it. Thank again for the clarification, I appreciate it.