Still no MasterCard rebate from November Trade In Offer
johnim808
Enthusiast - Level 1

Back in November there was a trade in offer that gave you a billing credit if you purchased an iPhone 11 and if you traded in a  phone you would get a MasterCard prepaid giftcard based on the value of the trade in. Our family traded in 4 phones and expected 4 cards, only to receive 2. The other 2 were invalidated because "The line associated with this rebate requires an eligible device transaction". This is shown for the 2 unreceived cards, which we traded in a Samsung Galaxy S5 and iPhone 6s for, which are BOTH listed as eligible devices on their offer page: https://www.verizon.com/reusable-content/offers/hol1035-get-400-Mastercard-Verizon-Unlimited.html.

We were TOLD by representatives in the store that our devices were eligible, and now its being invalidated because they are not? Are we being blatantly lied to on the https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/check-my-status site which says our rebate is invalid because our devices aren't eligible so that they won't have to give our promised giftcards? 

We pass all other checks otherwise. We ported directly from another carrier and into the unlimited plans. We did the exact same thing for 4 phones yet only received 2 cards, the only difference being that the 2 unreceived ones were older devices (which were still eligible based on the offers page/representatives)

Re: Still no MasterCard rebate from November Trade In Offer
Zuzu89
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also did not receive this rebate for a Trade-In from late Sept/early Oct. I am also still waiting on $500 trade-in credit to be applied to my account 😤

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get all your promotions and rebates that you need. Sorry to hear that this has been taking so long. Our team is happy to help. We will be sending you a Private Note to address this in a moment.

0 Likes
Crgmyster
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I am having the same issue with the numbers on my own line. Not sure what to do other then leave the service and work with AT&T.  

Craig

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crgmyster, it's important to us that our customers are always in receipt of the rebates or trade-in discounts they qualified for. We're here to help but will need some additional details. On what day did you purchase your device(s)? What was the promotion you took advantage of:  a trade-in promotion or a rebate offer?

0 Likes