Punkt MP02
IRAWHI43
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to buy one of these phones and use it on the Verizon network. If you don't allow me to do that, I think I am ready to leave you for a service provider that will. As much of my money as you take each month for a single line of phone service, I feel like I should at least get to use the device I want if it is mechanically compatible with the network.

Labels (1)
Re: Punkt MP02
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IRAWHI43,

It concerns us to hear you say the words leave us. We don't want to see you go. We offer the option of BYOD, where you can bring a device to us to activate. The following link provides more details: http://spr.ly/6587EOA0N I've also sent you Private Message.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Vloshko
Enthusiast - Level 1

What's annoying is that you don't even look up why the phone OP is talking about is not useable even through the BYOD program

Vloshko
Enthusiast - Level 1

"...Verizon's network is currently unable to accept the MP02 at all. (This is an admin issue, not a technology issue.)"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any issues you have to want to bring your device to our network,Vlioshko. I certainly want every option available to you when it comes to bringing your phone. Do you know if the device in question is locked? Here's a link to help you and use the information to check if the device is compatible https://www.verizonwireless.com/onedp/byod#/deviceType

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
gopherloafer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also wondering if the Punkt MP02 will be available to work on the Verizon network anytime soon. I have checked and it currently does not work. This is a deal breaker for me and may need to switch carriers in order to get this phone. Any update on it's compatability?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I totally understand that you would like to use the Punkt MP02 on our network, gopherloafer. We'd love to have you as a customer and I'm happy to clarify. Right now, Punkt is not listed as a brand with phones that are compatible with our network, however, as mentioned earlier in this forum, be sure to check here to see if the phone you want to activate will work with us as the list of phones is always changing that will work: vzw.com/checkesn Does this help clarify? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@gopherloafer wrote:

I am also wondering if the Punkt MP02 will be available to work on the Verizon network anytime soon. I have checked and it currently does not work. This is a deal breaker for me and may need to switch carriers in order to get this phone. Any update on it's compatability?

The manufacturer needs to pay for the certification to verify it will work on the Verizon Wireless network. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes