cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Oneplus 8 Pro Wifi Calling

Miembro

We have a Oneplus 8 Pro. We bought it direct from Oneplus. How does one activated wifi calling? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Oneplus 8 Pro Wifi Calling

Asistencia al cliente

Wi-Fi Calling is a great feature to have access to and we want to make sure that we do everything we can to help. We'll be sending you a Private Note to better assist. 

LauraF_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Activating WiFi calling is a great feature to have. In order to review this more lets make sure this is a feature that can be used on your phone. To clarify, do you see the option to turn WiFi calling on with your device? Are you getting an error message when trying to process this? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I don't see that option in the phone. It is a Oneplus 8 pro bought from Oneplus and we got a verizon sim card. We have tried to follow various online instructions

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Wi-Fi Calling is a great feature to have access to and we want to make sure that we do everything we can to help. We'll be sending you a Private Note to better assist. 

LauraF_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Yes it is kind of unfortunate that unlocked device can't have something like wifi calling

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Can you post a solution for this?  After reading the OnePlus forums, other users are reporting they can access the setting on their non-VZW phones.  Is this an issue with Verizon?  Really disappointed in the BYOD support from Verizon.  I have 0 cell signal in my home as Verizon refuses to build a tower in my town.  

I'm also having issues with visual voicemail, and I'm cannot enable that feature without calling verizon support?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Hi, goose22b. With unlocked devices, please note that we are not able to guarantee compatibility with the following features on our network: 

Visual Voicemail (VVM)

LTE Video Calling

Enhanced Address Book

VoWiFi

Mensajería integrada

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

meaning??

Can one actually make/receive wifi calls.?

Which features of the "oneplus pro8 " is NOT compatible with verizon?

g

0 Likes