OnePlus 7 pro
MD4036

Will you be able to use the oneplus 7 pro on Verizon/ buy the oneplus 7 pro and use it on Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: OnePlus 7 pro
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's supposedly compatible according to various news articles, but it's not on the Certified Androids list yet.

Certified Unlocked Android Smartphones

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon to you! At present, we don't have information to share with you about Verizon offering the OnePlus 7 Pro device to our customers. However, we'd like to keep you in the loop about our latest products and services by registering to receive email alerts at https://forms.verizonwireless.com/dgf/optin/2012/08282012_general_optin/. We also offer an option to see if a non-Verizon device is compatible with our network by viewing the Device ID/IMEI numbers from the device and visiting our website at https://www.verizonwireless.com/onedp/byod#/. I hope this information is helpful.  - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I’m holding out a bit longer, but also am curious about this phone.  My favorite reviewer has all good stuff to say.  Likes it better than any other phone he’s tried.   The 6t did work well, although Wifi calling did not enable on prepaid.  

0 Likes
Aemarzan
Enthusiast - Level 3

I currently have the OnePlus 7 Pro on Verizon. A few things to note.

1.  No wifi calling a available. 

2. You can not use Verizon's number share feature. It's not available/compatible. (Found out the hard way trying to use number share with my Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE 46mm.)

3. Make sure you call Verizon and request it be activated/partitioned as a CDMA-Less device in order to get sms and visual voicemail to work. 

Etsyal1e2r3

Hey thanks for the info. Verizon can't seem to enable it for my device, they're having issues seeing the device info on their end in order to enable it (Ccid I believe). What is the model # that worked for you? Thank you.

0 Likes
Aemarzan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Welp I just gave up. I switched back to my iPhone XS Max 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Likes
Etsyal1e2r3

So it didn't work for you? Does it say not supported for you when you put in the IMEI? What's your model #? Mine is GM1910

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help you as much as possible, Etsyal1e2r3. I’ve sent you a Private Note to continue working with you there.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
interox
Enthusiast - Level 1

I activated both a Oneplus 7 pro and a Oneplus 6T using the Verizon online tool. Both are working perfectly, I did not have to use customer service at all.  The only feature I miss is not having WiFi calling but both phones are great otherwise.  Both are flagship performance at a fraction of the price of a comparable iPhone, Pixel or S9.  I am really please with the phones after 1 month of ownership.