Is the HTC U12 phone compatiable with Verizon?
RGCAMARENA1

I would like to know if the HTC U12 phone is compatiable with Verizon? I hear it is but then there might be some problems.

Thanks

Bird

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is the HTC U12 phone compatiable with Verizon?
boringusername
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Per the list, yes.   It’s an LTE only phone on Verizon, so you have to go through the process of adding the phone for cdma-less operation.  If you don’t have full LTE coverage, you will not have service.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern to make sure your device is compatible with our network. You can head to, https://www.verizonwireless.com/bring-your-own-device/activate/ to see if your device will work with us. Simply use the IMEI of your device. Let us know if you have any questions. We are here for you.

JavierMD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
zzzman007

I bought the HTC U12 and Verizon was able to activate the sim card on it and even see the phone but I cannot call or make calls or text, I feel like there is a setting inside the phone that needs to be changed but I have no idea where to look to make that change to allow for texts and calls. Any help out there?????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zzzman007, getting your device up and running is of the utmost importance. What happens when you attempt to make a call? What is the signal strength on your device right now (how many bars/dots)? If you purchased this device to replace another one you previously had, is your old device powered off?

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes