I have my old device to reconnect [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need to order a sim card
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can request one through your MyVerizon account online or you can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request a SIM card mailed to you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I need to order a sim card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you're able to order a SIM card to activate your phone is definitely important, and we're always here to help, SYCUANTRIBE. 

@Ann154, provided some great suggestions on how you can get a free SIM card to activate your phone. Did you already try any of these tips? We truly appreciate @Ann154 for taking the time to help out our fellow community members.

@SYCUANTRIBE, are you trying to activate your old phone on an account that is still active, or are you looking to start a new account? If the account is still active, we can mail out a new SIM card, but we will need to access your account. Please reply to the Direct Message I just sent you, so I may further assist.

You can also visit any VZW Direct store and get a free SIM card if you have an existing VZW account. Visit http://spr.ly/6581E6qod to find the nearest store location. 

If you are looking to start a new account, you can also visit a VZW store, and they can help get the new line activated, and provide the SIM card.

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes