I am considering the new Blackview BV9500 Pro
mthuntr

The release of a new indestructible phone (BV9500 pro) is coming and I'm considering it as an alternative upgrade to my Samsung S7 (which is now struggling to keep up with the new Android upgrade).  Will the Blackview BV9500 Pro work on the Verizon system particularly in Montana, Wyoming and Idaho where 3g and 4G are both common?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am considering the new Blackview BV9500 Pro
deloused
Master - Level 3

No, it is not compatible with the 3G Verizon network

0 Likes
mthuntr

Thanks, I was afraid of that.  I really wanted to get something with more protection than the standard phone since I'm pretty destructive on electronics.  Looks like I'll continue my search

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mthuntr,

Making sure you have a phone you can count on is always crucial. We want to make sure you don't have to worry about our phone being damaged. While this phone may not be compatible we're glad to help with other options. We're also glad to help with issues with your current phone. What issues is your current phone having?

Andrew_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WJF117
Enthusiast - Level 1

The rugged phones that Verizon offers have just gotten to be fewer and fewer over the years. I was looking at the BV 9500 Pro, and found a whole slew of rugged phones available outside of the US. This one does work in the US, and all of the information says that it is compatible with both GSM and CDMA networks. 3G, 4G, and 5G are all speeds that it is compatible with. It even supports dual chips. Are we sure that it doesn't work on Verizon? Or is it just that Verizon doesn't want us to purchase this phone? It's a great product at a great price, and offers features that- literally- no other phone offers.

ffrraannkk

I purchased a P1000 blackview phone & then realized it's not compatible at all with Verizon. Couldn't even make it work to make phone calls.  It worked on my wife's tmobile sim card but lousy 2G data. That was as good as it gets. Did research & found out blackview phones aren't really compatible with USA networks!! Dont buy china phones👎

0 Likes