Re: HTC U12+ now available for Verizon
KHasenheyer

@evilevn wrote:

Will this support verzion's Wifi Calling feature? I know the previous HTC U11 did not.

Did you ever get an answer to the U12 being able to utilize Wi-Fi calling?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question. Many HD Voice-capable device also support Wi-Fi Calling. The following link will provide you with more information. Number three under Eligibility Requirements will have the information you're looking for. http://spr.ly/6607EdJnU

JesusG_VZW

0 Likes
jennd1

I don't see a response to this question.  Are all three bands supported?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jennd1, we guarantee all devices sold by Verizon are compatible with our network. However, as we do not sell this device, we cannot confirm it's compatibility. 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
llong314
Enthusiast - Level 3

I understand that all devices sold by Verizon are compatible (or should be) with the VZW network... but the question remains is this device, the HTC U12+, able to access all the network bands on Verizon?   

That should be easy to check on... I know that HTC shows those bands being supported and that this phone is VZW compatible... but in the past, Verizon has limited access for HTC phones on its network. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand wanting to make sure the device is compatible. You can check the compatibility of any device on the following link(it uses the IMEI). https://www.verizonwireless.com/onedp/byod#/ We do not have information available on specific non-Verizon devices and which features and bands are supported to that device. 

There is no guarantee that a non-Verizon phone will support Verizon Wireless features, like Visual Voicemail and Wi-Fi Calling. 

DerekR_VZW

0 Likes
Tj1830

I wish Verizon would sell HTC phones instead of the run of the mill Samsung, LG and Iphones.  Would it be that hard to have them available for sale online, if not in the retail stores?

0 Likes
Eleone88

LTE

Band2 (1900 MHz)

Band4 (1700 MHz)

Band5 (850MHz)

Band13 (700 MHz)

GPRS

1800 MHz

1900 MHz

850 MHz