Excuses
Cpatt259
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched to Verizon in October for the $250 BYOD. Now I work as a sales rep at Target, and mentioned that to Verizon rep who was switching me over from Metro PCS, and she said it wouldn't affect my eligibility to receive this gift card. Now here I am in January and they're telling me I can't get it because of my employee discount though Target.

Today alone I've talked with probably 10 different reps who tell me there's absolutely nothing in the world that they can do to fix this. My sister who switched with me with the same situation however got her $250 through bill credit from the very first rep she contacted.

I've been given the run around all day, bounced back and forth between reps and departments who have no clue what they're doing. It's been escalated for further review twice and I still don't have my gift card. I never would've switched from Metro PCS if I knew this was going to be the case.

0 Likes
Re: Excuses
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us, Cpatt259. I would also be upset if I didn't get the expected promotion. Your  time is  valuable, so we want to resolve this for you. Please check your private messages for details. 

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes