Email notifications for text messages
hatsuneMiku

A, is there any way I would be able to receive an email when I get a text message?

Any help is appreciated. THX

0 Likes
Re: Email notifications for text messages
hatsuneMiku

Also I am aware of this thread:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Verizon-Messages/Obtaining-text-messages-through-email/m-p/...

I am wanting to get messages that are being sent to my phone# which is not addressed here so don't close this as a dupe modz plz  thx

0 Likes
AstroloJay

If you download the IFTTT app and select "Android SMS"  service (assuming you have an android) you can select "If Any new SMS received, then Send me an email at...". This will send an email with the message text to the email address you provide.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hatsuneMiku, I know how important it is to be able to stay connected, and to be able to find alternative options in certain situations. At this time, we do not have an option available to forward text messages to email, or to alert you to your texts via email. As mentioned above, you can explore third party app options to enable this for your device. May I ask the reason why you want to do this? Are you having any trouble with your phone or text messaging? 

Thanks, 

Michelle_VZW

0 Likes