cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Bring your own device rebate scam

Miembro

I correctly filled out the online form. I called and confirmed with the rebate department. I have been regularly checking with my confirmation number. Today, I received an email saying "We've got it!" ... A "friendly reminder" that my $250 rebate for bring your own phone was still being validated and if I meet all the requirements, to expect my rebate by January 4, 2022. Yes, not a typo. 2022. I submitted the request online on 4/26/2020 and the website said it should be validated around June 20, 2020 if terms are met... So I am supposed to wait A YEAR AND A HALF for my rebate?!?! Total scam. Once the terms of my rebate are fulfilled (45 days of continuous SIM card activation) and it is validated, I am switching. Totally disgusted. I switched to Verizon because it was supposed to be the best service area and I barely have one bar at my house (AT&T had 3 bars!!). I have to use internet calling. So many hidden fees and deceit like this. Horrible. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Bring your own device rebate scam

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand your concerns related to the rebate timeframe. With regard to the rebate please confirm the time using the following link here https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/check-my-status. We understand that you may have received an email with the date shown but just to make sure this is accurate please use the link provided to check the status. JasperM_VZW

0 Likes