BYOD 300 Promo
edsalazar_203

I recently ported over 2 lines to Verizon from ATT, under the BYOD 300 promo ($300 Verizon gift card per line). I processed the order online as per the requirements (online only), picked up my new sim cards, and went home. The next morning I attempted to connect via the new sims and they would not work. So, I went to a local Verizon location for help. The gentlemen, who was terribly disinterested in helping me and much more concerned with wandering off mid-conversation to chit chat with the other workers, told me he could not see the order in the system and would have to re-submit. I specifically asked if this would affect the promos since they were online only, he said nope it won't be an issue. Got everything up and running, new sims and all, and thought all was well. I should have known not to trust this guy because as soon as I got home I saw that he set me up on the wrong plan (even though I confirmed multiple times). Corrected that from the app, submitted the promos, and even reached out via chat to cover my bases. I was told nope, no issues, and they even saw that the promos had been approved. Awesome! That was about a week ago. This morning, just received emails that each promo had been rejected for...purchase from an invalid location. Imagine that!

0 Likes
Re: BYOD 300 Promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

edsalazar_203, we want to welcome you to the Verizon family. We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience. Allow us the opportunity to assist and turn this around for you. I have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

0 Likes
pogiako-73

I have the same issue.  I got 4 lines ported and never got my rebate. ($300/line).  How was this resolved?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pogiako-73

We will be more than happy to look into this for you as well as we truly understand the importance of getting this addressed. we will be sending you a private message, please reply to that.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
pogiako-73

ogie urbano <[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]>
10:57 PM (1 minute ago)

to Verizon

To whom it may concern,
      Transaction happened sometime on August 18-25, 2020.   A Verizon field agent came to our house and offered a promo that time.  I was with AT&T that time  and if I switch to Verizon, I would get the following promo: 1. $300 BYOD per line if we switch ( I switched 4 lines).  2. $850 credit per eligible phone traded.  3. Waiving of activation fee.  4.  Corporate discount.   Sadly, none of these promises happened.  

During the port over or one of the calls we have done with the customer representative,  our field agent confirmed the promo that we are getting via phone on speaker.  It was confirmed twice and made it so clear about the promo that we are receiving.  When I received the rebate information, it indicated that I am to receive $150 BYOD per line and for 3 lines only( I switched 4 lines).  I did a follow up with our field agent for the correct rebate and the rest of the promo.  She addressed the issue to her manager and was told to call customer service.  So I did call customer service for assistance but was told that they don't have any record on file/information regarding the promo.  It was bouncing around between our field rep and customer representative afterwards with no positive results.  During the last conversation with the customer representative,  we had a 3 way call ( with me and field agent), was told an investigation will be done by listening to the previous recorded conversation between myself, field agent and customer rep.  I am still waiting for the results up to this day.  It's been more than a month now of investigation.   Just to inform you.  My sister had the same issue.  She switch the same day as I did.  Same field agent!!.    Hope this will get resolved ASAP as I'm getting tired and very frustrated.     Thank you.

0 Likes