BLU VIVO XI and VIVO XI+ now compatible with Verizon
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

BLU VIVO XI and VIVO XI+ can now be activated at Verizon via BYOD.

From BLU: "The popular and successful BLU VIVO XI+ and VIVO XI will be the first BLU smartphones to become compatible and certified with Verizon's network..." BLU press release

BLU VIVOXI+XI.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
Re: BLU VIVO XI and VIVO XI+ now compatible with Verizon
ericflapjackashley

These are compatible with the LTE network, correct, and not just regular 4G?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

ericflapjackashley wrote:

These are compatible with the LTE network, correct, and not just regular 4G?

The LTE network is 4G for Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Dionisus
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had the Voicemail working with it also. It falls under the "Visual Voicemail" tab on the Phone. While working with a service agent, during the process of deactivating visual voicemail and re-activing it, the service downloaded all my voicemails. The exception is that I could only get a list of the numbers with the voicemails with the ability to play them back. Just without transcriptions.

0 Likes
bbklavan

Is there special settings to receive and send texts and calls with Blu phone? I've not been able to get. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to use your device on our network. To better assist are you currently having issues making calls and sending texts with this device? What happens when you try to complete this process? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Zinker

I am trying to get my BLU Vivo XI to work now.  The number port was sucessful and I have internet connectivity. I can call and text another Verizon phone, but if I try any other number, I get a message that says "this phone is not authorized".  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Zinker, having issues with your BLU Vivo XI can certainly be a headache, especially if you cannot call/text non-Verizon customers. When did the issues start (did it work before)? What recent changes have occurred? Aside from the calls/texts, what other problems do you have (does data work)?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes