video has no sound.
Kay

I do not have any sound when someone sends me a video. Used to have sound fine. Removed the battery to let it reboot, but

still no video sound.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: video has no sound.
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

When opening a video file, try following these steps below to see if it resolves your issue.

Adjust the volume

• To increase the volume, press the Volume Up key.

• To decrease the volume, press the Volume Down key.Amplify the volume

You can amplify the volume for songs, ring tones, and videos.

1. In the media application, press the Menu key.

2. Click Options.

3. Change the Audio Boost field to On.

4. Press the Menu key.

5. Click Save.

This information was found by following this link: http://infomanagerdoc.ddc.vzwcorp.com/EQUIPMENT_GUIDE/equipment_guide/WEP/Manual/RIM%20-%20BlackBerr...

0 Likes
Re: video has no sound.
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Kay wrote:

I do not have any sound when someone sends me a video. Used to have sound fine. Removed the battery to let it reboot, but

still no video sound.

Hi,

I see from your profile you have a Storm.  Which OS are you running?  Have you updated to the latest upgrade available from Verizon?  Another easy thing you can check is to use the headphones supplied with your Storm.  Plug them in and see if you are getting sound with the headphones.  I have heard of a software glitch by which a user listening to videos or music via headphones had trouble with audio after the phones were unplugged.  Try plugging them up and listening and then removing the headphones.  Let us know how that goes.

Doc

0 Likes