unread message icon??
littlem
Enthusiast - Level 1

On the top of the screen on my BB Storm (just below my battery level), there is a yellow envelope with a number 2 next to it.  I have checked my email and mms/sms folder and everything is marked as read.  I have also checked all my missed call logs.  Is there something I'm forgetting?  How do I get rid of this icon?

As a side note, this only began happening after my .148 upgrade.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unread message icon??
littlem
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ah ha!  It was that "message" folder.  My problem was that it was a hidden icon.  I first had to "show all" my icons on the home page to even see it.  Thanks for the help.   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
NurseBerry
Hello . - I would also check my missed calls. Sometimes that will show up in your envelop with a number at the top!

0 Likes
AzCellUser

I had the same problem after the upgrade.  I have a message (only has message under it) icon on the home screen that I found was keeping my missed calls.  I would go to this and then click on those missed calls and it would zero my message folder at the top of unit.  Try this hope it helps.

0 Likes
littlem
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ah ha!  It was that "message" folder.  My problem was that it was a hidden icon.  I first had to "show all" my icons on the home page to even see it.  Thanks for the help.   

0 Likes
ljb0911

I had the same problem too, I opened everything so I knew it was not an UNOPENED item..... I took the battery out and it finally reset itself.  Never had the problem after that. 

0 Likes