synching question tour
gmandisco
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

I currently have my work emails being pushed to my tour. When I send a message, the copy shows up in the message box on my tour but not on aol.com's sent folder for my email. is there a way to get it synced to be able to get them to show up also on my aol account on my computer?

Gary

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: synching question tour
gmandisco
Enthusiast - Level 3
ok, i found them, but for some reason they are syncing to a gmail account instead of the actual aol acct they were sent and recieved from?!?
0 Likes
halbeart

If your company uses a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for mail, then you may need to check with your network administrator. I don't know if you can have them copied on an external mail server, but you may be able to auto forward your work mail to your aol.com but i do not think that you can automatically re-route your sent messages from your work email to your personal.

0 Likes
gmandisco
Enthusiast - Level 3

No no no.... Lol. I have an aol acct setup on my phone - its my business "work" designated email acct thru aol (just a regular acct). When I reconcile, it sends what should be sent to the folder on aol to one of my gmail accts.....

0 Likes