"The page you requested couldn't be loaded; it is too large for the device."
TheOneAndOnly

This is the pop-up message that I get on occassion when I'm trying to load a website, such as ESPN Big 12 blog. I know some websites that I go to on my Blackberry don't have mobile capability and that could be why I get that message, but there have been several occassions where I'm unable to close that message out and I had to remove the battery from my Blackberry to restart it.

Is there a way for me to prevent getting that message?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "The page you requested couldn't be loaded; it is too large for the device."
JB21386
Contributor - Level 1
Does it always happen on the same site? Its possible it is the way the site is coded and could be the reason you are getting that error message.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: "The page you requested couldn't be loaded; it is too large for the device."
TheOneAndOnly

Anyone?

0 Likes
JB21386
Contributor - Level 1
Does it always happen on the same site? Its possible it is the way the site is coded and could be the reason you are getting that error message.
0 Likes
jimconnor

Use the BB browser to go here: http://m.opera.com.  It's a known problem with the built in browser.  Download Opera and you'll be fine.

0 Likes
JB21386
Contributor - Level 1

I will second the suggestion to try out opera mini. The only issue I have with opera mini is I recently update my OS, and the track pad is so sensitive now I can't use it.

If you don't like opera mini, also try out Bolt Browser (boltbrowser.com). It is another alternative to the native browser.

0 Likes