now i hate my blackberry
chrishall8

for years I have recommended and used Blackberry phones - but no longer.

last week I spent 2.5 hours in support updating software to .186, and reconfiguring everything

this week i don't have java to read web material - and so now

verizonwireless wants me to spend more hours downgrading to .175 and then re-dating to .186, in order to get java

are you kidding me

do you think i have lots of free time to manage their unprofessional and disjointed upgrades

no

no wonder all my colleagues are using other phones and other carriers

my advice to all blackberry users - get out while you can

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: now i hate my blackberry
chrishall8

the upgrade scenario for Blackberry to recover java is just spit

it flunks in customer satisfaction - and gets even lower grades for functionality

0 Likes
chrishall8

agreed.  this is terrible

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

Maybe, but security is tops and so is BB's email push. Plus I have to many people on BB messenger. The incredible is a nice phone though...

0 Likes
Re: now I hate my blackberry
rmhbeezy

I actually had to warranty my phone because of the updates... They literally ruined my phone. And of course you know they sent me a crappy refurb on the warranty, because it was "my choice" to accept the update. Ugh.

0 Likes
TriniL

I was given that option after I upgraded the os and lost access to voice mail.  Now it's my problem!!!  Sheesh!  I now have forwarded my cell vm to my home vm system. 

0 Likes
filanto

go to the web sites bbhybrids.net and driphter.com.  They are hybrid OS sites and can help you even when you are only using factory operating systems. 

0 Likes
BeckuH

me too same thing happened, since we are within in our warranty period and we bought a new fully functional phone don;t  we have the right to insist on receiving the same thing back? i hate that they disable all the neat stuff that you buy your phone with the ability to do so you have to buy your tones and stuff from them i loved my original one but this one bites

0 Likes