not receiving all emails with blackbery storm
oldbones
i hope someone can help me...i just got a new Storm and i am not receiving all emails on the Storm. i just receive some of them. i use windows mail on my computer. is there a particular setting on my computer that needs to change? or is my Storm in error? i would appreciate any assistance.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: not receiving all emails with blackbery storm
KathyHV
I will be looking for the answer myself.  I've had my Storm for only a month.  Two weeks in my work email account froze up.  On Sunday, Verizon replaced the device with a new one bc of that and other problems and I can't get my work account to activate.  It worked perfectly on my BB 8830 for the past year.  Prob is Verizon will blame my company and my company will point to Verizon.  Don't know what I am going to do bc I can't even get through to the tech support line.  The techs at the store already tingerold me that I have to work it out with my company....  keeping my fingers crossed...
0 Likes
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2
if your using outlook express goto tool/ account, highlight your email acct, goto properties then advanced and check leave a copy of messages on server
0 Likes
oldbones

i am using windows mail on vista not outlook... does this matter? are you suggesting to check off 'leaving messages on the server'? thanks for the help

0 Likes