new blackberry coming out soon
lakers88

does anyone know if verizon will be coming out with a new blackberry soon?? if not switching to at&t for the new one sounds good

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: new blackberry coming out soon
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I have not heard of any definite releases, however, usually around the Christmas season, new devices come around.  You can also look for signs of things to come.  One example would be a sudden drop in price of current BB devices.  Also, word usually spreads to some of the rumor web sites such as Crackberry or the Boy Genius Report.  You can visit their sites from time to time and keep up on those rumors.

Doc

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

Couple of Storm 3 rumors are out there. Some say it will be a new completely upgraded model and others are saying it will be the Storm 2 with a memory and camera upgrade.

But you know how internet rumors are, guess we will have to wait and see.

0 Likes
hellopretty86
Enthusiast - Level 3

The new Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 came out on Sept 16. But its not available for online sales. You will need to speak with telesale, they are able to order the device. Its come in Fuchsia, and gray(chrome) color.

0 Likes
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

I understand your concern for the release of new Blackberry Devices. At this time there are no release of new Blackberry's. You can always go online to check to new release of phones of go to Contact Us and sign up for Email Notifications at which you will receive emails for new devices. 

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

They must be getting ready to sell the Blackberry Curve 3G 9330.  I noticed there is already a software release in the software downloads section for Operating Systems.  Just a little something I noticed.

Doc

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Great catch on the new Curve, Doc!

I've been following all the BlackBerry rumors too. Besides the 3G Curve, I think there will be a Storm refresh and Verizon may eventually get the Style 9670 (clamshell). I'd love to see a CDMA Torch, but who knows if that will ever happen.

Before switching carriers, I'd wait a little longer to see what's coming out.

0 Likes