how do i mark a message as unread in Message+?
townsendiv

I want to mark a text as unread so i will remember to come back to it later. How do I do that in the Message+ app?

I have a Blackberry Priv (Android)

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i mark a message as unread in Message+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Townsendiv, at times I forget to respond or do what the message advised. Unfortunately the Verizon Messages + application doesn’t have that capability. If this is something you would like to see you can provide feedback within the app to let the developers know. Within the app go to Settings > Menu > scroll to the bottom to submit feedback.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i mark a message as unread in Message+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Townsendiv, at times I forget to respond or do what the message advised. Unfortunately the Verizon Messages + application doesn’t have that capability. If this is something you would like to see you can provide feedback within the app to let the developers know. Within the app go to Settings > Menu > scroll to the bottom to submit feedback.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes