hate my BB Tour
cathylee

Just got a black berry Tour 2 days ago.  I hate the track ball.  Too hard to click on it. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: hate my BB Tour
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Agreed with TheGreatOne.  The trackball took me a few days to get used to when I first started using a Blackberry.  Give it a few more days, if you don't like it, take it back and try perhaps a Storm for a touch screen experience.  Sure would be nice if the new trackpad Tour2 (Bold, or whatever it's gonna be called) would appear.

Doc

0 Likes
cathylee

Unfortunately, I'd have to deal with the $35 "restocking" fee.  ARGGHHH

0 Likes
sflarock1

I am on my third Tour and have had nothing but issues with the trackball.  Right now I am stuck with it until I can get upgraded because of the contract.

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

cathylee wrote:

Just got a black berry Tour 2 days ago.  I hate the track ball.  Too hard to click on it. 

If you don't like it take it back now, find something else you like. I went to the Palm Pre Plus from the Blackberry, I love it. The main thing is you don't want to get stuck with a phone you don't care for, you have 28 days left! good Luck

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Did you try adjusting the trackball sensitivity? That might make it more responsive. If I remember correctly, it's in Options.

0 Likes