free games for Blackberry Tour
wildgene

I am look for some reliable and trustworthy web sites to download free game aps (both classic games and most popular ones) that work for the Blackberry Tour.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: free games for Blackberry Tour
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

wildgene wrote:

I am look for some reliable and trustworthy web sites to download free game aps (both classic games and most popular ones) that work for the Blackberry Tour.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions

This site offers some games-->Cell Sea Games

0 Likes
wildgene

Thanks -  I don't see any free game aps on that site for the Blackberry Tour, if you can provide further details, sublinks to get them.  Any other suggestions out there??

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

wildgene wrote:

Hi,

There are some really great games available for the Blackberry, and some are even free.  Check out Blackberry App World at http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/appworld/ and browse the games.  One of my favorite free games is Ka-Glom.  There are a few card games available and a word Scramble type game called Shake & Spell that is fun.  One of the useful things about Blackberry App World, which can be downloaded for free on your device, is that many of the apps feature reviews by people who have tried the app.  Check it out and have fun.

Doc

0 Likes