extra calendar on blackberry
geneedge

I have two calendars on my 6950.  One is 'default' the other is my vzw e-mail account.  how can I delete one of them without messing up my sync?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: extra calendar on blackberry
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

The Blackberry creates a calendar for each email address associated with your device.  It also creates one for Facebook and Blackberry Messenger, too.  In order to delete any calendar, you would have to delete the associated email account or instant message program.  You can select which calendar is the default calendar to be shown by using the options.  On your device, go to Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Default Services.  Under Calendar (CICAL), select the account you wish to make as the default calendar to use on your device.  It should be noted that this is the same screen where you can select the default email address you wish to use when sending email, which is under Messaging.  I hope this helps.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

The Blackberry creates a calendar for each email address associated with your device.  It also creates one for Facebook and Blackberry Messenger, too.  In order to delete any calendar, you would have to delete the associated email account or instant message program.  You can select which calendar is the default calendar to be shown by using the options.  On your device, go to Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Default Services.  Under Calendar (CICAL), select the account you wish to make as the default calendar to use on your device.  It should be noted that this is the same screen where you can select the default email address you wish to use when sending email, which is under Messaging.  I hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes
Zman2

I have tried to use your solution but I have not been able to navigate per the instructon...software verson 6.0 may be different?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The instructions given were for 6.0 - what OS are you using, Zman?

0 Likes