cheapest rate plan I can get with the storm2?
sillyshyme
I also want the insurance and messaging. So how much would that be? I wanted the friends and family deal but that would cost 119 blackberry email and messaging with 900 minutes.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cheapest rate plan I can get with the storm2?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

sillyshyme wrote:
I also want the insurance and messaging. So how much would that be? I wanted the friends and family deal but that would cost 119 blackberry email and messaging with 900 minutes.

Hi,

How does this sound to you:

1. Nationwide Select plan   450 min includes unl. txt,picture, video messaging      $ 59.99 month

2. Blackberry data plan                                                                                                            29.99 month

3. Asurion wireless protection                                                                                                  6.00 month

Total due monthly                                             $ 95.98  Plus tax and other fees

This does not have the friends and family, which would cost a little more. 

Hope this helps

Doc

0 Likes
sillyshyme

were do I find that on the plans site?

Also my current monthly is 95.98 without tax and stuff. Sprint offers the tour and I can get simply everything for 70?? I may just cancle and move on.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

The plan quote I got was from the menu above under Plans.  I would compare the plans side by side to see what the pros and cons of each would be.  If you can get more for your money from Sprint, then I say go for it.  I know one of the main things I looked for when I was shopping was price and the other was coverage.  Sprint in my area is very poor.  AT&T is just as poor in my area.  T-Mobile is non-existent at my house.  So that pretty much narrowed it down for me. 

Doc

0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3

The Storm 2 just came out. If you don't want to pay too much for Storm 2 services, you shouldn't have got the Storm 2 in the first place.:smileywink: I don't know about Sprint, but can you really depend on them if you need service on the Tour? But up to you if want to move on. I have Storm 1, and like it (unlimited email, web) new OS v5.0,  screen responds faster, I like the way Storm 1 stays locked, when holstered, and unholstored. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
sillyshyme

Do you really need text and picture IM or can I get away with it? Cause I would not use those features only ebuddy.

0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3

In my case I use just about everything, so it's worth it for me!:smileyvery-happy: But I think it comes in bundles with whatever monthly plan you have, or not. Sorry not help.:smileysurprised:

0 Likes