cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

can't set up email

Miembro

I have tried to set up my email by going through the email set up wizard. it does not give me the option to add or create a new email. it gives me only 2 options: "i want t ouse a work email account with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server" or "I want to skip email setup"

Please help!!! :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: can't set up email

Novice

You have to contact the IT department at your place of employment to have your work email activated on our Enterprise server.  

Muchas gracias

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

You have to contact the IT department at your place of employment to have your work email activated on our Enterprise server.  

Muchas gracias

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Are you supposed to have the Personal BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) ... meaning not through your company? When I couldn't set up email from the device, I found the BES was put on my plan instead. Log into My Verizon and see what it says, then call customer service to change it if need be.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

When Verizon ships a phone it is not set up you. You need to get all the service books etc. Last time I did this I just called tech support and they pushed the books to my phone then helped me set up all the basics including BIS access

0 Likes