//brew?
gmandisco
Enthusiast - Level 3
So heres whats happened: I had an LG Dare. I dropped it. so the screen stopped working. Got a BB Tour on upgrade. Got some of the stuff setup and now when I get an email from one of my accounts I also get a txt message that says something along the lines of: "//BREW:smileysad:Numbers,letters):smileysurprised:ZMAIL. .... " etc - to stop these messages simply reply to this one (charges may apply).... Ive tried multiple times replying but am still having the same problem... please help
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: //brew?
gmandisco
Enthusiast - Level 3
MY BAD Guys didnt see the post a few posts down. IM SORRY. Please close or delete this topic. Just in case anyones wondering - if they have the same problem you just need to change the password on the account that you have having trouble on. Test the account by sending an email to an account to test it and see if thats the one the problems coming from. It should be from the ones that you had set to update you when new messages arrive. just change your passwords and KAPIESH! your done.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: //brew?
gmandisco
Enthusiast - Level 3
MY BAD Guys didnt see the post a few posts down. IM SORRY. Please close or delete this topic. Just in case anyones wondering - if they have the same problem you just need to change the password on the account that you have having trouble on. Test the account by sending an email to an account to test it and see if thats the one the problems coming from. It should be from the ones that you had set to update you when new messages arrive. just change your passwords and KAPIESH! your done.
0 Likes