blackberry tour
disneyprincess

anyone having problems with the first version of the tour i am waiting for my second certified like new phone to come first it was the trackerball now it needs to be rebooted every 2 weeks and we have already troubleshotted with blackberry. i bought a new phone verizon should have replaced all those phones with new phones we have the next version of the tour and have no problems with that one  how many more certified like new phones will i have to get hope this one wooks just keep getting lemons

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry tour...Tour2 or CDMA Bold??
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

disneyprincess wrote:

anyone having problems with the first version of the tour i am waiting for my second certified like new phone to come first it was the trackerball now it needs to be rebooted every 2 weeks and we have already troubleshotted with blackberry. i bought a new phone verizon should have replaced all those phones with new phones we have the next version of the tour and have no problems with that one  how many more certified like new phones will i have to get hope this one wooks just keep getting lemons

Hi,

Just a little maintence tip...any Blackberry should have the battery removed and allowed to reboot at least every couple of days.  This allows for your device to run at it's peak performance.  You can also install a free app called Quickpull which simulates a battery pull to schedule a daily battery pull.  Either way, Blackberry devices are notorious for memory leaks which slow the phones down.  I do agree with you in that the trackball can be frustrating, especially on the Tour.  I am like you awaiting a newer device with a trackpad.  Rumor mill in some other forums now say the Tour2 will be pushed back a few more weeks.  A very interesting story can be found at Crackberry.com on this issue.

Doc

0 Likes