blackberry style
coolman

When will Verizon have the blackberry style?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry style
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

I figured Verizon would have had the Style out in time for Christmas, but I guess not.  Now, with all the hype of the iPhone, I would imagine they will wait until all of that hype has worn off.  So, maybe by later this spring...who knows.  I know alot of people are getting frustrated wanting some newer models of Blackberry devices, wanting a better variety of choices. 

Doc

0 Likes
mmaclei

Just adding my plea to the others for Verizon to add Blackberry Style clamshell smartphone to its lineup before I have to renew my contract in June 2011 or I may be forced to switch to Sprint!  Blackberry style has everything I want and nothing I don't want in a smartphone.  Call quality is foremost, camera quality is secondary, and all the "entertainment" apps are not wanted!  Hurray for Blackberry for bringing a smartphone to the beloved clamshell format.

0 Likes
newyorkerraco

I would hate to switch to Sprint, but would also consider doing so if Verizon can't get the Style included in the options available to customers.  Currently Verizon is not offering any flip style phones with similar features.

Let's hope that Verizon hears consumer' demand.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I'd love to see the Style come to Verizon!!!! I read it was going to Alltel, so that gave me hope that Verizon will pick it up. 

Plus, I saw Elliot Stabler using one on Law & Order last week, and that made me even more envious.

If not, I won't be switching to Sprint though. Some new BlackBerry devices with nice specs will be coming later this year. 

0 Likes