blackberry services down??/
ily1509

I don't know if is just verizon or my blackberry curve but I cannot get online, chck emailings or log in to my gmail messenger and also the bbm isnt work an Im the only one with this problem :smileysad:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry services down??/
dzineprof

I'm having the same issues. No data services seem to be available. I have a Blackberry Curve as well.

0 Likes
sflnative

Both my husband's & mine are not receiving email, accessing the web or BBM. Been like this since this afternoon.

0 Likes
ily1509

mine was working til like 5pm (eastern time) and now is not working at all ughh

0 Likes
honkycat21

I tried to use my service when leaving work around 4:30 and have not had service since then.  Phone service works but not internet. I have turned the phone off multiple times, taken the battery out thinking it was my phone!

0 Likes
golfguy864

Mine has been out all day...besides the fact that it continues to have other issues...power cycling on and off...err. messages..lost all of my pictures and holiday pics....I cant stand Verizons phones anymore and wish they would do something about it...and whats up with the new$350 early termination fee...Just cause yall are losing money on phones doesnt mean you can keep taking it out on the customer...I dont pay over $200 a month for my phones for the family to have horrible service..

0 Likes
montyl

Storm 2 9550, No data services, or email.  SMS works though

0 Likes
lopey

Seems like the service has been down for most of the afternoon

0 Likes
erademacher
I've been out since about 6sih in MN
0 Likes
montyl

http://crackberry.com/

according to crackberry.com (awesome website) the BB Data services outage is a North America issue, not any specific carrier, or specific BB.

0 Likes