blackberry help
bethie464

I am new to Blackberry.  I want to restrict my incoming calls to only those in my address book when I am working.  Can anyone please tell me how to do this?  I've called support and what they said didn't work...help!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: blackberry help
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

bethie464 wrote:

I am new to Blackberry.  I want to restrict my incoming calls to only those in my address book when I am working.  Can anyone please tell me how to do this?  I've called support and what they said didn't work...help!!!!!

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.  You can not block calls per se with the Blackberry itself, but you can download an application which you can customize like you want.  I think the name of it is Callsblocker.  Do a Google search and you will find it.  I'm not sure how much it costs, but it may do the trick for you.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

bethie464 wrote:

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.  You can not block calls per se with the Blackberry itself, but you can download an application which you can customize like you want.  I think the name of it is Callsblocker.  Do a Google search and you will find it.  I'm not sure how much it costs, but it may do the trick for you.

Doc

0 Likes
bethie464

Thanks...you gave me more help than support did! 

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Call Blocker Pro is available via the Blackberry App Store for $3.99.

0 Likes