bbm access on 9650
jscott-gy

my blackberry 9650...every time i try to access bbm service it keeps tellin me that it hasa been diasbled by..I.T! can anyone help me wit this problem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bbm access on 9650
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Do you have it activated with enterprise services or is this a refurbished unit?

0 Likes
jscott-gy

actually i got the phone off of e-bay n i live in guyana i hv the local internet service that is required for access to bbm but the phone it self is sayin bbm disabled by  I.T

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Sounds like it has an it policy written to the phone. You cannot remove it but you can over write it with a blank. Perhaps you can find someone locally who can do that for you. You need to look in your security settings to see if there is a policy in place.

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

I recommend you visit www.crackberry.com there you should be able to find more info on how to remove the IT policy on your phone so that you can use all it's functions.

Good luck.

0 Likes
jscott-gy

THANK U I LL TRY THAT

0 Likes
jscott-gy

there is an I.T policy in place but it is saying to view the policy will cause it to lock

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Best thing is to get another phone. Just my opinion though. Verizon has some nice cpo devices. 🙂

0 Likes