Re: Z30 Upgrade to Venice
Saxxman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exactly! LTE does not work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Saxxman, there's still time to work things out so that you can stay with us. We hope that you reconsider your decision to leave and allow us to continue as your wireless provider. Stay tuned for upcoming devices that will fit your needs here:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/news/LTE/Overview.html

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Saxxman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks but No Blackberry support equals BYE BYE!

Not interested in the Android PRIV. Looking for a GSM provider that can support a Passport...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would truly not want to see you go Saxxman but we do understand that you have to do what’s best for you. Being a consumer myself, I know that getting the phone of your choice is important and we don’t want you to give up hope on us. As we do continuously add to our lineup, you can keep abreast with the link above when more products come to us.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes