Z10 will not boot up. The phone never completes the boot up procedure and will not connect to the network.
jgr757

Z10 will not boot up.  The phone never completes the boot up procedure and will not connect to the network.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Z10 will not boot up. The phone never completes the boot up procedure and will not connect to the network.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jgr757,

I am sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your device. We want you to have a working phone as soon as possible. Were you doing something in particular when this issue started? Have you updated to the latest software? Any liquid or physical damage on the phone?

Keep me posted when you have a chance. I look forward to hearing back from you.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Z10 will not boot up. The phone never completes the boot up procedure and will not connect to the network.
jgr757
0 Likes
jgr757

The phone was working, sitting on my desk without the charger, when I went to bed.  When I woke up, it was showing the blue blackberry symbol but has never  finished booting up.  There is no physical or water damage.  I have tried pulling the battery and restarting but nothing works.  The Verizon store I went to said there  was nothing they could do, and that I would have to pay for three months of no service for my phone.

Regards,

Jim Reinhart

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jgr757-

We are certainly eager to help in finding a resolution. I appreciate your prompt reply. I have sent you a private message to continue assisting with your equipment concern.
Thank you and you have a great evening!

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes