Wirefly
susanred
Has anyone ordered a Verizon Wireless phone from Wirefly?  I'm tempted to order a Blackberry Tour from their website.  It allows you to use your existing Verizon number and has a Verizon Wireless contact.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
I would not order it. But it is not a bad price I checked...
rhemler220
I would not order it. But it is not a bad price I checked it out. It was advertised on the top of their page. I do not trust alot of 3rd party sites. All I can say is that you should look into it. But cost-wise not bad. Overall in my opinion no, wait until it comes out in the store.
0 Likes
Re: Wirefly
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
Reseller's can be a little picky and difficult to deal with. Read the fine print very, very carefully. Often times they require you to maintain a certain plan. Also any type of warranty exchange for a defect might have to be handled directly by them instead of Verizon directly. So yes, the price is often very attractive, but it does come with trade-offs. Just be sure you know what you're getting in to
0 Likes
Re: Wirefly
MrSpock2002

Wirefly is a good honest site.  The only issue is the fact you actually sign 2 contracts.  1 for Verizon and 1 for Wirefly.  If you break Wirefly's contract you owe them $300+ and they charge your credit card.  Breath of contract would be changing your plan or ending service within 6 months.  After your first 6 months are up you are no longer under Wirefly's seperate contract.

If you are careful and know you can keep youre Verizon service for at least 6 months and choose the correct plan for your wants and needs from the get go you will be fine.

0 Likes