Will backup choose wi-fi
cbrbteamleader

Another 2 quick questions, if both wireless and wifi are "on" will backup choose wifi?‎ And will my backup settings allow me to set the time of the backup- I keep getting "pinged" throughout the day? Thanks very much!

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will backup choose wi-fi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cbrbteamleader,

We want to make sure everything is set up the best way for you! That's important. If you are on wi-fi the phone should default to wi-fi even if mobile data is still on as long as you have a good connection to the wi-fi network. As for choosing the time, that will depend on the version of the app you are using. Many let you set the time of day you would like the backup. If this is an option that will be in the app's settings.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cbrbteamleader

Thank you very much!

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network. From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2015 2:12 PM To: Georgiana Tyler Reply To: jive-453890705-3i2jx-2-s1rr@verizonwireless.hosted.jivesoftware.com Subject: - Backup Assistant

Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion

"Backup Assistant"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1308663#1308663

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cbrbteamleader,

Of course. We're glad to have been able to assist. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach back out to us. See all the ways to get in touch with us, including our Live Chat, on our Contact Us page here http://vz.to/1DrCyiX. And check out our Support pages for resources for all our devices and services by going to www.vzw.com/support.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

X

0 Likes