Why will Blamcberry Link NOT sync with Outlook 13?
batman841

Why does Blackberry Link NOT sync contacts and calendar with OUtlook 13?  Any plans to upgrade Blackberry Link?  This is a real issue!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why will Blamcberry Link NOT sync with Outlook 13?
frommage
Contributor - Level 2

Sound like a Microsoft issue.

What you can do is either call microsoft, or call blackberry. Seems like the new outlook is not backwards compatible. At any rate, it's not a Verizon issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
batman841

I understand how important it is that you are able to sync your calender with your Blackberry. Have you ever been able to sync both together? Are you receiving an error message? How are you trying to sync your outlook?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
batman841

Thanks for reply. I have been very happy with BBZ10. BB Link synced the z10 perfectly with my Outlook 7. My wife got me a new computer for Christmas that was outfitted with Office 13, including Outlook 13. Since moving everything over to new computer BB Link does not sync with Outlook 13. When setting up BB Link, the only options available do not include Outlook.

David

0 Likes
frommage
Contributor - Level 2

Sound like a Microsoft issue.

What you can do is either call microsoft, or call blackberry. Seems like the new outlook is not backwards compatible. At any rate, it's not a Verizon issue.

0 Likes
batman841

Thanks…I think

0 Likes
frommage
Contributor - Level 2

A cell provider is responsible for your ability to make and receive calls, texts, mms and a data connection. For anything else, it goes to the manufacturer or software administrator. In your case, the sync is now now working due to a software update (outlook 13). Therefore now it's time to talk to Microsoft and or blackberry. Just a heads up: either or both will charge you a fee for tech support, which verizon does not reimburse.

0 Likes