Re: Why is it taking so long for the Bold 9650?
SrGodLess

Why would the hold up be with RIM? If sprint is releasing the phone on May 23rd and sprints network is the same technology as Verizon. 

Bestbuy and the keiosks already have the Dummy bold 9650 phones on display today for Sprint..........

The verizon reps at the stores are saying that the release date for the verizon version should be the same as sprints May23rd or May 27th 

But other than reps confirming the dates, why won't verizon confirm the date?

0 Likes
SrGodLess

If you say it has a ton of problems, why would sprint release it and not verizon?

0 Likes
JB21386
Contributor - Level 1
Stop whining about Verizon and go to Sprint then? Geez. No one knows the reason but Verizon. Some customers will never be satisfied, no matter what they do.
0 Likes
SrGodLess

Not whining I just keep going on to keep this thread at the top , thanks for help

Thread at the top = pressure on verizon with people asking why they cant deliver 

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

SrGodLess, well thanks for putting words in my mouth, for one thing. I said it COULD have problems, not that it does. And another thing, who's to say Sprint won't push their release date back further, thus "treating the customers poorly" and not giving them an actual release date. If the phone DOES have issues, or has some setback coming from the maker, then Sprint would push the date back, and Verizon would probably release it at the same time they do.

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

SrGodLess wrote:

Not whining I just keep going on to keep this thread at the top , thanks for help

Thread at the top = pressure on verizon with people asking why they cant deliver 

Also, the top people at Verizon most likely won't read your post or any of these complaint posts on here. Your efforts are wasted, unless you speak directly to them, or simply take your service elsewhere. That's the only way to show them.

0 Likes
SrGodLess

I am positive sprint wont push back the release because its now listed on the website 

http://shop.sprint.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/DisplayPhones?phoneSKU=SPRIM9650

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

SrGodLess wrote:

I am positive sprint wont push back the release because its now listed on the website 

http://shop.sprint.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/DisplayPhones?phoneSKU=SPRIM9650

Oh, awesome. That's great, you can switch to Sprint now and stop complaining to Verizon. :smileyhappy: Thanks, bye

0 Likes
morgangrace

Honestly, I would switch to sprint if I didn't have my contract.  I like verizon's service but I really want that 9650.  I wish I could get out of my contract.  I have been a Verizon customer for 12 years but that doesn't mean anything.

0 Likes
SrGodLess

Or Investors could sell off Verizon Stock, once they see that consumers are trying to make them money but Verizon can't deliver 

0 Likes